I recently was given the opportunity to review Prana Organic Hand Sanitizer from It's A Glam Thing for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion on their product.
For those of you that are like me you worry about the things that your family uses to help protect them from germs. I have always kept hand sanitizer in my home but always worried about what was in it and how sometimes it dried out our hands. So recently I had the chance to review a all natural hand sanitizer called Prana Organice Hand Sanitizer.
The first thing that I love about the Prana hand sanitizer is the smell of it. Another thing about this is how moisturized my hands do feel after using it. I find it really useful for me after preparing dinner especially when cooking with meat. My children have even been using it too after they come in from playing outside and they even said that they like the smell of it too.
- Organic Herbal Infusion
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)
- SD40 Alcohol
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil)
- Organic Humulus Lupulus (Hops)
- Borago Officinalis (Borage Oil)
- USP Glycerin
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- 70% Organic/99% Natural
PranaSpaCeuticals also carries so many other products too. Also here some information I got from their website:Prana SpaCeuticals™ is a revolutionary skin-care line created by Cherie Dobbs, President and CEO of Dermastart, Inc. Cherie Dobbs has made it her mission to produce products that rejuvenate theface and body as well as become a catalyst for other businesses to discover new trends in spa care.
Acne, Rosacea, hyper-pigmentation and anti-aging treatments are all available through Prana’s product line. Additionally, Prana SpaCeuticals™ offers a retail line of natural products designed to improve the skin’s moisture, protect the body from damages caused by the sun, and firm the body’s contour.
Prana SpaCeuticals™ believes that it is imperative to follow the laws of nature in order to enhance the quality of the skin through only the finest, all-natural ingredients found on Earth. This philosophy ensures that the ingredients are working in tandem with the skin’s chemical make-up to produce flawless results, without causing further damage. In order to adhere to this method of development, Prana SpaCeuticals™ follows these important guidelines:
- Finding sources that farm organically
- Stabilize antioxidants naturally
- Knowing ingredients that give Natural Absorption
- Using plant extracts: Natural pigments and natural aromatics
- Keeping products free from synthetics, parabens, and harsh lathering agents (SLS)
- Using environmentally friendly ingredients
- Completely steers away from any form of Animal Testing
Now if you would like to purchase the hand sanitizer for yourself you can do so by visiting their site
If you want to find out more about PranaSpaCeuticals visit the following sites by clicking the sites below: