Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Diva Dreads Review by Visionary Bri

Today, I (Visionary Bri) want to tell you about this abso-freaking-lutely awesome company, Diva Dreads.

Are you interested in dread falls? I am. I love the look of dreads, but I also love the feeling of running a brush through my hair and massaging my scalp, so I'm just not ready for the dread commitment.



I found those videos on YouTube. You know the ones. "Make your own yarn dreadfalls!" Well, I bought two things of yarn and got to work. For a week, I dilligently made my dread falls, excited that I'd soon have an awesome hair piece to rock.



But I was sorely disappointed. I'm sure that if you're trying to make
them for fun colors, they're okay. But the final product looks less than
stellar.



"But I wanted 'em to be beautiful. . . "

After doing some research, I came across a wonderful company out of
California called Diva Dreads. Looking at their site, I sent them an
inquiry email immediately. I think that this has been one of the
absolute best hair decisions I've ever made. Diva Dreads far surpassed
my expectations, as a company.

All their dreads are hand-made by a
mother and her two daughters. Send them a picture of your hair and they
custom blend colors to match and compliment your real hair. And how
lucky am I? Diva Dreads sent Visionary Bri my very own custom dread falls to
review. 

Now I'm one stylin' chicka and I want to wear my new dreadfalls
everywhere!


This is the picture I sent for color matching.


Now, here's a picture of the dread falls Diva Dreads made for me. Notice all the different tones and colors that make these dread falls just *pop*!

See those pretty orange flowers? Those were included!
Every pair of dreadfalls by Diva Dreads
gets a pair of complimentary flower clips!

Somehow, I expected the dreads to be stiff, but these aren't. They feel and move just like my natural hair. Do you see the beads that Diva Dreads put on? Those are handmade limited run beads and all the beads that Diva Dreads uses are. They look like aged brass and they're just so neat! The ends of the dreads taper off like natural hair and look astounding both up close and far away.

I'm a big fan of using faux hair in fashion and I own several pieces. All the top bellydancers in the US are using Diva Dreads for their falls and they're the hands-down best hair accessories I've ever worn.
Another cool thing?When your purchase your own dread falls from Diva Dreads, they're guaranteed for life! If you wear them to a festival, dance with them in or to to Burning Man and they get dirty or become loose, just send them to Diva Dreads and for $10, they'll clean them, tighten them and send 'em back to you! I have never heard of another company that does this and it's really great to know that Diva Dreads is serious and helpful with maintaining the beauty of their products.

I can not rave enough about this company. So stop on by their site and get yourself a brand new beauty product that you'll love and will last you for the rest of your life. Heck, get 5 or 6 in different colors (they come in the whole rainbow) and tell 'em that Visionary Bri sent you! I know that I'm going to be getting some brown ones with purple in them, in the future.

Now, for the absolute best part. Go and "like" Diva Dreads on Facebook. Send 'em a message saying where you saw this review. Order from their site and tell 'em Visionary Bri sent you or even just email them and tell them how awesome they are. Diva Dreads has agreed that, if we get enough of a buzz going, they'll do a giveaway and one lucky reader will a set of CUSTOM dread falls for their very-own-self!

That's right, loves. Now, get out there and spread this post. Put it on Reddit. Tweet it. G+ it. Share it on Facebook. Put it in an appropriate linky. Let's get the buzz of this Visionary Friend going! I really would love to run this giveaway, so get to sharing, my lovelies.

And don't forget that we're all Visionaries. We just have to figure out where we excel!

Love to All,

-Bri

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013