Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Teas'Tea Review





 These are the three flavors that I was sent to try out. Now I really like the Green Tea and the Mint Green Tea. The Rose Green Tea was OK for me but I did not prefer it at all but that is just my preference though. One thing I do suggest is make sure that it is refrigerated first before drinking. The Green Tea was really light and refreshing, not to over powering in the flavor. The Mint Green Tea was also a perfect blend, the mint was not over powering. The Rose Green Tea for me was just not something I was use too. Although the The Rose Green Tea was something that my husband liked though.

The new packing that they started to use on the bottles was created to help eliminate light exposure to reduce oxidation and preserve the antioxidants in the teas, ensuring the freshness and potency of the tea.
 For me this is a product that I will buy for my family and can't wait to try the other flavors available.

To find where these tea's are available to you, you can visit HERE. Also the price for the tea is so reasonable too, the 16.9 fl oz is a $1.99 per bottle and the they have a 2 liter bottle available too.









 My husband and daughters love their tea, so I believe that I have just found a new one to replace what I was buying them before. My oldest daughter said that she liked the green tea better then Lipton tea. The only sad thing is that I can not locate it within a 25 mile radius of where I live. Looks like I will have to purchase it online from them. So if you or your family are tea drinkers I would definitly give this brand a try I can guarantee you that you will be switching to them.

Now even though I was given 3 free samples from Teas'Tea to try my opinions were in no way influenced by the free product and are 100% my own.
Here is some more information about a great program that the company takes place in:
Recognized for their recycling tea leaf program, ITO EN has been awarded the Grand Prize by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan and the Environment Minister’s Prize for developing eco-friendly products made from used tea leaves. A variety of products ranging from vending machines and public benches have been a part of the company’s recycling CSR activities.

Now if you would like to try some for yourself Teas'Tea has given me the opportunity to offer you a Giveaway. Enter below for your chance to try it out.


If you would like to try out their product or about the company you can do so by clicking on the following links:


Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact HeatherSpeaksOut@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013