Friday, March 8, 2013

Scotts Liquid Gold Review


Do you love your wood furniture?, but are really unsure how to clean and protect it. Well I have the perfect product to tell you about that I absolutely love. This product that I am talking about is called Scott's Liquid Gold. 

For those consumers that have never heard of the company I will tell you a little about them. Their manufacturing company is located in Denver, Colorado. It is also made and packaged only in the USA. Scott's Liquid Gold celebrated their 60th Anniversary in 2011. The company has been around since 1951.

Scott's Liquid Gold has grown so much since I remember as a kid. I always could tell when my mom would be cleaning the wood in our house because I always smelt that wonderful lemon smell. So when I saw that they had a almond scent I just knew that I need to try that one too. Well I got the chance to be able to  review the Scott's Liquid Gold Aerosol Almond Fragrance.



 I love the way that this cleans and protects all the wood in my home. After using this on my wood table a couple of days later I find it so much easier to dust the table because it has ended protecting my wood too. I like to use this with a microfiber cloth, I have found using this type of cloth that it does not leave any lint at all.

Quick, Easy Complete Wood Care
  • Restores and enhances wood's natural color, grain, luster
  • Removes dust, deep cleans, rep;enishes moisture
  • Helps protect against cracking, warping, fading
  • Hides nicks and scratches
Since I have gotten the can I have gone wood cleaning crazy. I cleaned all the tables, the entertainment center, the bar stools, an old wooden cradle my daughter uses for her toys and even my bed frame too. My husband thought I was crazy with all the cleaning I was doing but it mad everything looks so good, almost brand new for me at least. This is one product for sure that I will continue to use in my own and buy for that matter.

What I like about Scott's Liquid Gold is not only have they stayed tried and true to their product but they have grown with the times too. They also make so many other products now. Here are some of the other things that they carry and sell:
14 oz. Pourable Wood Cleaner & Preservative Original Almond Fragrance--------$6.75
23 oz. Pourable Wood Cleaner & Preservative Original Fragrance------------ $8.50

8 oz. Pourable Wood Cleaner & Preservative--------------------- $2.99
Dust 'n Go---------------------------------------$4.99
25 oz. Wood Wash Concentrate------------$6.25
 24 oz. Wood Wash Ready-to-Use-------- $6.25

4 oz. Wood Wash Ready-to-Use-------- $0.99
24 oz. Multi-Surface Cleaner----------- $5.25
Clean Screen------------- $7.99
Little Clean Screen Wipes - 12 Count--------$2.99
Little Clean Screen - 48 Count----------- $5.49
 Touch of Scent Dispenser Pack
1-White Dispenser - FREE-------$2.75
1-Surprise Fragrance Air Freshener

Single Room Kit-------$9.24
1-White Dispenser
1-Very Vanilla Refill
1-Ocean Breeze Refill
1-Tangerine Mist Refill

Dual Room Kit------------$13.48
2 White Dispensers
1-Very Vanilla Refill
1-Mediterranean Mist Refill
1-Odor Neutralizer
1-Ocean Breeze
   
TOUCH OF SCENT FRAGRANCE REFILLS----------- $2.75 ALL FRAGANCES
Very Vanilla
Ocean Breeze
Odor Neutralizer
French Perfume
Tangerine Mist
Mediterranean Mist
Cinnamon Delight
Jasmine
Fresh Linen
Hawaiian Islands
Balsam Pine
Red Hot Cinnamon Candy
Fruit Potpourri
Sandalwood Vanilla 
 

If would like to purchase any of the products you can do so by clicking HERE. You can also visit click HERE to locate a store near you.

Now please feel free to visit and check out Scott's Liquid Gold on:

Even though I was given a free product for my review I can promise you that it has not affected my opinion at all and I would never suggest a product to anyone that I would not use for myself or my family.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact HeatherSpeaksOut@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

1 comment:

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013