Now I know you are probably saying what exactly is that, I know I did. Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription that you subscribed to and they will sent you 4-5 samples directly to your door. If you have signed up with them you are able to sign in and check out the samples that you received, get information about what you got and reviews about the product too. Now if you find that you love one or five of the products that you received you are able to go into your account and order the product directly from Beauty Box 5, or from our partners.
Here is what I received:
1. Rosebud Salve - Which can used as an all purpose skin preperation, it may also help relieve chapped lips and skin, diaper rash, blemishes, detergent burns, and rough cuticles and may soften rough hands. (This one my husband took from me and said that he loves what it does for his cuticles)
2. Blinc Mascara - Will not run, smudge or flake. (I love this mascara because it forms "tubes" around your lashes rather then others that just paint them) It also washes off so easy too.
3. OFRA - Loose Eye Shadow Diamond Glitz color. (I like this one due to how easy it is to apply and it and is something even my teenage daughter loves too)
4. Ferro Sheer Crystal Veil - Illuminating and highlighting for dewy glowing skin. (What I like about it is that it seemed to really help me with those dark circles under my eyes)
5. Demeter Roll on Perfume Oil in Cherry Blossom - This one smells so good and seems like it lasts for so long too. (My 8 year old has even asked me to use this one)
If you would like to find out more about the products I received you can check them out by visiting HERE.
So let me tell you a little about the cost of their services that they have.
Which membership works best for you? Sign up by the 14th of the month to receive the current month’s beauty box
You Can Cancel Anytime!
You can also check them out on