Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Color Me Monthly Review


Super excited to tell everyone about this new monthly program I found out about. It is called Color Me Monthly.  No it is not a monthly hair color club it is a monthly nail polish subscription. Every month they send you a different color of nail polish. I love a subscription like this because I do not always like going to the store to pick out nail polish colors and having a sales clerk walk up to me do you need any help? To have something like this is awesome and if you dont like the color they send you then just think about this usually we try to stick to safe choices for us and with this subscription it is like a little adventure.

So let me tell you a little about the company and product. Color Me Monthly was founded by two sisters, Meghann & Caitlin, with the belief that high-quality doesn’t have to be high-priced. CMM’s mission is to provide environmentally responsible products with the focus on delivering quality ingredients rather than flashy marketing. After all, nail color should be safe, affordable,  convenient and fun! The nail polish is
Non-toxic and carcinogen-free, Eco-Friendly, Never tested on animals, Made in the USA & Simply AWESOME!



So the monthly box that I received for review is t he February box which had the color called Forbidden Crush. I love the full size bottle that I got and the color is so vibrant and pretty too. I will tell you I was surprised to find out that the nail polish was not runny or to thick. I found it to really easy to use. What I also thought was cute was the little card that came with it had a little saying on it " You are my secret, This not the time or place, but here I will wait".

OK so now onto the nitty gritty the price of the monthly subscription is $7 a month (free shipping), you will  receive one bottle of nail polish each month, They also offer Half-Yearly subscriptions for $40 for 6 months and Yearly for $75 for 12 months each of these options are available for both subscriptions and gifts. You can sign up for there subscriptions by click HERE. So if you are wondering how do they pick the colors each month, well here is what I found out about that. Current season and fashion/color trends are the biggest factors when choosing our colors. Every month we narrow down all the color possibilities to 3 candidates, then invite our staff to vote. If there is ever a tie, anything goes: thumb wrestling, name-calling, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you get beautiful nail polish colors every month!

Now if at all for some reason you are not happy with the service or color then you can cancel at anytime. I will tell you though everybody that I have dealt with there has so helpful and very nice too. I would never recommend anything to the public that I dont feel is a really good deal or a great product and I can tell you I believe this subscription to be both. I will definitely be purchasing this for my daughter who truly love nail polishes.

If you would like to find out more about the subscription and company you can do so by clicking on the following:
linklinklink






Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact HeatherSpeaksOut@yahoo.com.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified. 

1 comment:

Full Disclosure Policy © Heather Speaks Out 2012 - 2013